Intellilinks Review: Intellilinks was started in 2009. Intellilinks focuses in CPM text links in which, as a website publisher, publisher sell text links which will display on publisher’s website for monthly payment from advertisers.
How Does Intellilinks Works?
Once submitted publisher’s website for review, Intellilinks review the site and based on quality and volume of the traffic, they will suggest a price for advertisers automatically to buy text links on publisher’s site. This price ranges usually between $20-$100 per month. In case publisher wish the price can be changed, publisher can do so by shooting an email to the support team. This monthly recurring payment makes Intellilinks really attractive to publishers as there is no such dependency on ad clicks to generate a revenue.
What Is Positive About Intellilinks
- Advertisers will not be able to see the URL of publisher’s site until they pay for the link, which makes it an unbiased system completely based on keywords, page rank and volume of the traffic.
- No minimum papublisherts limit. Payments are done on monthly basis via PayPal.
- Easiest ad networks to set up. In case publisher are a wordpress publisher, all publisher need to do is install a plugin and activate it.
- Publishers will decide whether to automatically allow ads that will appear, or they can be emailed each time an offer is made and publisher approve them manually.
- Publisher get Instant approval if they review publisher’s site as having sufficient volume of traffic. Publishers have reported that they got approved for their system even having quite less amount of traffic.
- Doesn’t occupy any ad space on publisher’s site so can be combined with other ad networks like Adsense.
- Offers great support which includes live chat option also (available in normal working hours).
- Allows global traffic.
- Link ads look attractive that seamlessly integrate into websites. There are two types of ads available, text links inside the webpage content and related text links that are displayed in the sidebar area.
What Is Negative About Intellilinks
- Publishers have to wait a while for an advertiser to make an offer for their website. This can be avoided by focusing on which keywords and title publisher are submitted the site to the marketplace. Dig the marketplace and check what similar websites are using first.
Joining The Intellinks Marketplace
Joining this network is free and takes less than a minute time. Once publisher have registered publisher can then submit publisher’s site and if approved, publisher will be provided the wordpress plugin to download and activate on their site. All other things is taken care of by Intellilinks.
If publisher select the option of auto approving ads then publisher will begin to get ads on publisher’s site as soon as some advertiser makes an offer. In case of manual approval opted, publisher will be sent mail to allow or decline at publisher’s discretion.
We recommend checking out the market place on Intellinks portal as publisher can get an idea about exactly how much site competition is questioning for so that publisher can set site cost accordingly. If publisher have a good page rank and more links then obviously publisher can increase the cost up a bit further and still be an good investment for the advertisers. Intellilinks is one of the best adsense alternative.