Launched in 2003, Adreactor is a UK based online ad network. This ad network is serving worldwide traffic for advertisers and publishers. Adreactor is based on CPC, CPM, CPA and POP ads revenue model. This ad network is currently serving more than 5 billion impressions every month. It can be considered as an alternative to Adcash ad network. Adreactor review every site before approving them to serve their ads.
Joining Adreactor Ad Network: Requirements for publishers
- The website must not host any objectionable content such as pornography, spam, warez, malware, spyware and adware.
- Must not created for the advertising purpose only.
- The publishers should not offer rewards to visitors for clicking or viewing ads.
- Publisher should not use bots, traffic exchanges, proxies and auto refreshing sites to make fake traffic.
- Websites must be having minimum traffic of 100,000 Impressions every Month.
- Sites are allowed having custom domains like .com, .net, .org etc.
- Site with high quality traffic.
This network provides text ads, banner ads and the popup/popunder ads also. Available ad otpions are:
- Banner: 160×600, 300×250, 320×50, 468×60 and 728×90
- PopUp / PopUnder: 720×300, 800×600
- Dynamic Ad Unit, Text Ad Unit
Why you should try Adreactor:
Global coverage, 100% fill rate, Competitive rates, Timely payments, Dedicated support
AdReactor is perfect for entertainment and technology websites. But, it works fine with other niches too. The high rates will be offered to the traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Publishers who have already used this ad network can comment their experiences below.
CPA, CPC/PPC , CPM
In-Text Ads, Pop up/Pop under, Standard Banners
More Than 100K
$50 via Paypal, $500 via wire transfer
PayPal, Wire transfers
Arts, Entertainment, Automotive, Business, Careers, Education, Family, Food and Drink, Gambling, Gaming, Health and Fitness, Internet, Legal, Government and Politics, News, Pets, Religion and Spirituality, Shopping, Sports, Style and Fashion, Technology and Computing, Travel
CPM / CPC / CPV Information
High for traffic: US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe
Visited 18 times, 1 Visit today